CLAIMS ADMINISTRATOR SASOLBURG
Recruiter: Best Personnel Services Freestate
Location: Sasolburg, Free State
Salary: Salary Negotiable
Sector: Admin Secretarial & PA Jobs
Job Type: Permanent
AA/EE opportunity?: No
Benefits: Not include
Claims Administrator – R10 000 neg
- Assess the validity of the claim and documentation
- Invalid claims will be rejected/ Repudiated
- Assure capturing of claims are done accurately
- Assure all criteria is met to pay claim
- Assure the quality of feedback (written and verbal) to clients
- Assure feedback on requirements for successful claims payment is done timeously
- Asses claims for possible fraud risks
- Conduct Quality Audits on peers
- Investigate and resolve internal and external complaints
- Conduct on-the-job training for new staff
- Proficiency on MS Word & MS Excel (intermediate level) essential
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Tuesday May 24th, 2016 5:00pm.
Cold Store Clerk
Admin, Office & Support,
Our client in Cape Town Harbour is seeking a Cold Stores Clerk to join their team to administer the receipt, issue and transfer of products in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Fulfil your functions within the rules, regulations, instructions, policies and procedures applicable to The Company.
- Administer stock/products received from suppliers.
- Administer stock/products issued or transferred to customers and clients.
- Administer stock balance reports.
- Receiving of COS’s from The Company or a written order from clients
- Acting as the link between traders and the cold store and the client and the cold store
- Generating orders and passing the printed order to the Cold Store.
- Administer the processing of documents
- Generating picking slips
- Checking picking slips for correctness and comparing it with the COS to ensure that both documents correspond with each other
- Receiving signed picking slips from the Cold Store Supervisor after products have been loaded
- Generating GIV’s in triplicate
- Placing original GIV’s on file
- Handing copies of GIV’s to the applicable driver and obtaining his signatures on the document
- Forwarding the third copy to the appropriate client
- Executing stock transfers after receipt of a COS or written instruction via the computer (Makro “Hotkey”), printing a transfer voucher and forwarding it to both the clients involved
- Receiving delivery notes from the Cold Store Supervisor or client.
- Confirming the existence of instructions for the receiving of products/stock via COP’s from The Company or written instructions from clients
- Instructing the Cold Store Supervisor to off-load products
- Receiving a list with the product breakdown
- Printing of empty location lists
- Printing of pallet tickets
- Allocating storage location/space in the cold stores
- Generating GRV’s and handing/forwarding a copy thereof to the applicable client
- Printing of stock balance reports
- Keeping clients updated with regards to stock balances when requested
- Resolving stock related queries
- Assisting customers/clients with administrative related queries
- Assisting with physical stocktaking’s when required or requested
- Maintaining of office support equipment and the reporting of problems which cannot be resolved
- Obtaining prior approval from the Cold Store Manager with regards to any adjustments to be made regarding stock levels
- Maintaining general office neatness
- Requesting stationary when required
Location: Western Cape CPT – CBD
Salary: R 8000 – R 9500
Closing date: 23 December 2015
Our client is a national company. They seek a Professional Receptionist to handle all calls and client services.
- Answer switchboard and deal with all client queries
- Relay messages
- Ensure smooth running of reception area
- Office Admin support
- Data capturing
- Providing client service
We seek the following:
- Must be well spoken and well presented
- At least 3 years Office Admin & Reception experience
- Must be fully computer literate
- Be able to start immediately
- Have own reliable transport.
Job Ref: Receptionist
Hours: Monday – Friday
Location: Howick, Kwa-Zulu Natal, South Africa
Working Term: Permanent
Application Deadline: 04/12/2015
How to apply for this job:
Please APPLY BY EMAILING a detailed CV to us
Topline Book Distributors – Diep River, Western Cape
Easy apply job
THIS IS A FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Job Type: Contract
Admin: 1 year
We require a Receptionist/Admin
The Company trades in Book Distribution and Wholesale and the successful candidate with be the first point of call with the Company’s clients.
Key Performance Areas:
b.) Adhoc and walk in client
a.)Update price lists
b.)Update stock items on Pastel
a.)Any adhoc duties required
2 years relevant experience
Experience in Microsoft office (especially Excel)
Experience in Pastel Accounting
Candidates must be able to start immediately and have contactable references.
Salary is R5000pm negotiable.
Please send a 2 page CV with latest or last salary received. Send CV to:
Main Solution Recruiters – Cape Town, Western Cape
R10,500 per month
This is an All Round Admin Position which will include duties such as:
- Processing of Quotes & Invoices on ERP System
- Debtors & Creditors
- Filing, faxing and email correspondence
- Assisting with loading of leave records of staff
- Processing clock card details onto system
- Other General Admin duties
Looking for someone who has strong admin skills as well as computer knowledge.
Salary offered: R10,500 per month with good Company benefits
Applications may be sent to:
Please Note: Employers, Recruiters or Advertisers may expire jobs at any time.
Sentinel Staffing Services
Creative and vibrant branding company is looking for an Admin Assistant to join the company and assist the Office Manager.
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English Written and Verbal
- Computer Literate
- Reliable and stable
- Great in a pressurized environment
- Mature personality
- Energetic and hard working
Salary: R8000 – R10000 pm
OFFICE CLERK: MUSICA TYGERVALLEY
REF: 15989/MUSC/Store Manager – Musica Tygervalley/221015
To assist in the day-to-day operations of the store by conducting all back office and admin-related functions, as well as any other support functions as required. Other support functions include but are not limited to administering stock movements, and investigating and administering stock adjustments to ensure that physical stock within the store balances with stock on the system
- To ensure the daily cashing up and banking procedures of all cashiers within a store are followed
- To conduct a detailed investigation and to resolve all till overages and shortages, as well as stock-related queries, admin and discrepancies, including Goods In Transit
- To complete the necessary printing and filing of documents in line with the operations Standard Operating Procedures;
- To complete, submit and file all employee-related paperwork within the required timeframes;
- To accurately capture staffs hours into the relevant payroll system for processing and payment;
- To investigate and resolve any pay-related queries within the store;
- To conduct Supervisor functions within the store as and when required to do so;
- To accurately and timeously update stock records on the in store system to ensure that stock levels are always correctly reflected as well as to complete and submit all relevant in store administration incident reports, insurance claims, etc. within the required timeframes
- Actively participate in the preparation and administration of stocktake and stock count processes
- Liaise with relevant role players regarding stock movements and discrepancies to ensure stock records are accurate and stock is received timeously
- Stock movements
- Basic retail/warehousing
- Product knowledge
- Stock Management systems
- Filing systems
- Cash balancing
- Computer systems
Job Related Skills:
- Computer skills (MS Office, Outlook)
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Computer skills (Warehouse management systems)
- Attention to detail
- Observation Skills
- Numeracy & Literacy skills
- Neat handwriting
- Problem solving skills
- Able to work independently/ team player
- Planning & organising skills
Essential: 6 months working with medium to high stock volumes
Essential: Grade 12
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning and Organising
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Working with People
- Writing and Reporting
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Persuading and Influencing
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Presenting and Communicating Information
Woodstock, Western Cape
Salary: R10 200
The core purpose of the role is to provide general admin duties to the PA.
Your duties will include:
– General typing – letters, orders, reports, spread sheets as requested.
– Answering calls, taking, dealing with, or relaying accurate messages.
– Document filing and retrieval
– Ordering Stationary as and when required.
– Good level of communication and interpersonal skills.
– Good organisational and time management skills.
– Self-driven and motivated.
– Strong analytical skills coupled with the ability to evaluate information quickly.
– Computer literacy.
Please APPLY BY E-MAIL