Graduates for Call Centre (Western Cape)
Location: Milnerton / Century City
Work Type: Full Time
EE/AA Status: Non EE/AA
Calling all Graduates with a minimum of a completed 3 Year Qualification (Degree or National Diploma).
Jump Start your career in a dynamic environment where you can gain experience and grow.
- Paid training provided for successful incumbents
- Located in a secure area
- Shift environment 24/7
- Meal per day
- Other fantastic benefits and perks
APPLY ON PNET NOW
- Degree or National Diploma (non negotiable!)
- Clear Criminal record
- Own or Reliable Transport essential
- Ability and flexibility to work shifts
- Proficient on Social Media and MS Office
- Excellent communication skills – English First Language
- Must live in Western Cape!
- South African Citizen
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Friday May 27th, 2016 5:00pm.
RECEPTIONIST / ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- Grade 12 with minimum 2 years experience
- Proficiency in Afrikaans essential
- Communication and organisational skills
- Bright and friendly disposition & immaculate grooming
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Establish a positive working relationship with staff and associates
- Maintain the switchboard
- Field internal and external queries
- Meet and greet clients – manage meetings
- General administrative duties
The role requires you to establish a positive working relationship with staff and associates, to be self-motivated and work with minimal supervision. You will require knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Word & Excel. We require someone who is flexible in nature and able to support a busy team.
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Monday March 28th, 2016 12:00pm.
URGENT WAREHOUSE STAFF A.S.A.P
Date Listed: 18/02/2016
Closing Date: Not Specified
Location: Milnerton, Cape Town
Advertised By: Agency
We are urgently looking for young energetic people to start at a Warehouse A.S.A.P in Montague Gardens.
Must be able to work shifts and overtime.
Must be able to travel to and work in Montague Gardens.
Requirement is as follows:
- Updated CV
- ID copy certified
- Grade 10 / 11 /12 (proof needed)
- Clear Criminal Record (Checks will be done)
- Clean and Sober Habits
- Good communication skills
Please note this vacancy is only open to South African citizens unfortunately.
If you meet the above requirement please send your CV to:
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Saturday March 19th, 2016 12:25am.
Financial Data Capturer / Accounting Assistant
Title: Financial Data Capturer
Reference Number: PAT001
Status: Non EE/AA
- To accurately capture financial data.
- Prepare and maintain accounting records
- Provide accounting and clerical support.
- Reconciling of accounts in a timeously manner.
- Perform filing and general administrative tasks.
- Ability to perform payroll functions.
- Liaise with clients.
- 5 years general accounting work experience
- Clerical and accounting support
- Data capturing
- General accounting and bookkeeping
- Advanced Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- Accounting packages- Pastel express and Sage One ( advantageous)
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Analytical thinker.
- An Aptitude for numbers
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Good organisational skills
- Great time management
- Ability to work in a team.
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Matric Certificate
- Certificate / Diploma / Degree in accounting
- Valid South African Drivers Licence