Closing Date: Friday, 29 April 2016
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To administer and resolve DDI Supplier claims and processing of adjustments to the store statements
- Compiling and distributing of reports
- Processing of Credit Notes
- Request documents from Suppliers, Stores etc.
- Follow up and resolve Queries
- Prepare reports – Obtain information from MMS (in house system) and create reports in Excel
- Ad hoc administrative duties
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Grade 12 with Accounting
- Financial Certificate/Diploma (or studying towards it)
- 1-2 years Finance experience (in a Creditors and /or Claims environment would be advantageous)
- Computer literacy (MS Excel)
- ompetencies required: Aptitude to work with figures; Problem assessment; Detail orientation; Planning, organising and control; Good Communication skills; Stress tolerance and able to work in a team as well as independently
If you are interested in applying for the above position and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV, with an internal application form (for internal applicants).
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Friday April 29th, 2016 5:00pm.